Tuesday 26 June 2012

Humble Indie Bundle - Bastion

This month being my birthday, I've bought and downloaded the Humble Indie Bundle, which I bought as a present for myself. After seeing the lineup of games for this bundle, I couldn't say no and apparently neither could a lot of other people, the bundle having raked in over $5 million and selling just under 600k bundles.

To be honest, I haven't played any kind of computer games for a while now, so it's been a challenge trying to find the time to play. Out of all the games in the bundle, I started with Bastion, which attracted me to it with its artistic visuals.

The game is good, really good. The only criticism I can make is that it's a little on the difficult side. This  likely has to do with me not having played any video games for a while, however.

No comments: